INTAN SYAKINAH ♕
read this !
Saturday, March 19 @ 4:17:00 AM | 0 Comment [s]

okay , hey ! :*
how you doing ?
hope everythings okay .

for this entry , i want to tell you about BROKEN ENGLISH !!
waa~ really really broken haa .
HAHA .

so . i want to share with you all the example of BROKEN ENGLISH .
good read :D

Tipah menulis surat putus cinta kepada Teman lelakinya orang Mat Salleh dari England:

Hi, my motive write this letter to let you know something. I want to cut connection us. I saw you play wood three in front of my eyes. You really croccodile land.You know you oredi break my liver. I cry untill no eyes water. I oredi think cook-cook. I don't want banana fruit two time. Safe work,Tipah.
you all have read the letter ?
haha , so pity to Tipah right ?
i hope she go to english tuisyen . haa~

okay , i have no idea to story what more .
i hope you enjoy and laugh when you read this entry .
for who do not laugh . your life is short .
so , let's we laugh together .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
okay , one more !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .
one more again !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

okay last .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

haa~ i sure your life is long .
Insyaallah , AMIN :]

bubye . see you again .

please do not try this at public . ty :D





Older Post | Newer Post


Assalammualaikum and Hello. Just call me Kyna. First cry on 5Sept. 19 years old. This is my life. And i love it. Diploma in science :)
dashboard//follow


be a better muslim ✿
happy family ت
lose weight ➘
I phongg ✆
BFF ☺☻
prince charming ♥♡
fly all over the world ✈✈✈