INTAN SYAKINAH ♕
if I get it , i will ,,,
Thursday, May 26 @ 11:28:00 AM | 2 Comment [s]



heyhey ,

first of all , i really want this bag , cool right ? let's imagine if i wear it to school . wahhh~ everybody will know that i'm TRUE BELIEBER :D

second , untuk pengetahuan korang , aku adalah seorang yang malas nak bawak botol air . asyik mintak kat Fara je . haha . so , if i get this purple bottle i will bring it everywhere i go even when i'm fasting . haha :>>



third , i'll wear this watches even though it's not matching with my chothes :')


and lastly , i'll hug this cute little bear all the time . and will care it like my own baby . haha :DD

haa~but so pity that i don't have a lot of money to buy all the things :'(



Older Post | Newer Post


Assalammualaikum and Hello. Just call me Kyna. First cry on 5Sept. 19 years old. This is my life. And i love it. Diploma in science :)
dashboard//follow


be a better muslim ✿
happy family ت
lose weight ➘
I phongg ✆
BFF ☺☻
prince charming ♥♡
fly all over the world ✈✈✈